How you can start selling videos online in 7 steps:
1. Find your video topic. (Examples would be lessons, entertainment, health and fitness, sports, yoga and meditation, e-learning, Kids content and spirituality.)
2. Plan your content. (Step by step video content in addition to photos and b-roll. What is the specific outcome for anyone who subscribes to your video?)
3. Decide on a payments. How will you monetize your videos. (How much you will charge per video on demand VOD or series of video.)
4. Create your videos. (Start working on recording your content. Even if you are practicing. You can also hire a video production manager to help you take care of your project.
5. Upload your videos. (Find the right platform to upload your content. Such as your website or online video platforms that lead to your content. Studio Time Media is designed to save you time, effort, and money since you can do it all yourself with the guidance to get you online.
6. Organize your content ( You can create a menu comparable to those on Netflix and Amazon Prime that feature links to chapters, episodes, and other digital content you have uploaded.)
7. Promote your video service. (Use social media, Facebook and Instagram are super focused on video right now. Leverage YouTube, this video-beast can also be a great source of traffic to your videos and your website. Build a mailing list, email is still the origional one way to get in touch with potential customers. Give customers the option to join your newsletter on all of your content.